[C38] three blade fixed propeller

Max Soto maxsoto at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 10 13:55:44 EDT 2005

Hi everybody,

I'm plannig on buying a spare propeller for the Estancia. I have the
original 5424 with the original fixed two blade 15"x13" (according to the
38org. specs.).
I remember that there was some mails a few months ago about Martec and some
other folding propeller, but none about fixed ones.

I read that a fixed three blade was an option from Catalina.
Do any of you know what's the three blade propeller number for this boat
with this engine????

I'll really appreciate youy help.

Max Soto
C38 #198 ESTANCIA