[C38] oops!!

Mike and Jeannie Yount mandj3 at cox.net
Sun Dec 4 21:01:13 EST 2005

Mark, Good to see you on the web again. I always follow the C38 mail. I hope
you and the other C38's met in the Chesapeake this summer.
I just got back(2 weeks ago) from bringing a Hatteras 53 from NY to
Washington N.C.Nice trip, makes you want to re-think this sailing stuff,
right up till you reach the fuel dock.We only burned 4500 Dollars worth of
fuel in six days. Oh,well Somebody  else's bill. When we came buy the
Potomac it was blowing 25+ and big seas. once we got pass the mouth of the
Potomac it calmed down. Cake walk the rest of the way.We (wife  and myself
spent two weeks sailing around eastern N.C in October beautiful
weather.Hated to return to home port. Hope to see you on the water
somewhere. Keep in touch
Mike Yount
"Moonraker" C38 # 204