[C38] Need Hood 900 furler extrusion(used or new)

Max Soto maxsoto at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 24 15:46:41 EST 2006

Hi everybody,

I'm going to install a HOOD 900 SL roller furler on my boat, but I'm 5'
short on the luff lenght.
This is why I need one more extrusion. A used will be . The unit is used,
that's why I see no point on buying a new extrusion, unless I can't find a
used one.  Do any of you have one of these??????
Is the same one for the HOOD 900 LD.
Thanks

Max Soto
C38 #198 ESTANCIA