[C38] white stuff

Patrick Harpole 1derful at comcast.net
Sat Aug 5 14:39:30 EDT 2006

Hello skippers & skipperets,
 Probably NEVER happened to any of you but occasionally rub the white rubber when docking my vessel.  Since I have a navy blue hull this white line looks yucky.
    Any tips on easy removal?  I've used acetone on another Catalina but someone said that may take off the"clear coat."
Patrick
P.S.  I am the "wench guy".....follow up...I got a wench with a wrench to fix my winch......could not have done it without her....unless I extended my left arm a meter or two.