[C38] Looking for Dodger manufacturer

Philip Gay eyriepg at msn.com
Sat Jan 14 14:22:27 EST 2006

Looking for Dodger manufacturerI can't help you with a local supplier, but would bring to your attention the Catalina plans for the bows at
http://www.catalina38.org/dodgerframe.htm<http://www.catalina38.org/dodgerframe.htm>
I built my own dodger 2 years ago, but made it a bit narrower and sleeker, but it might be a bit too sleek for a 6+ footer.

Phil Gay
C38 049 Que Linda
Everett, WA