[C38] Checks in the Mail is for sale

Charles Finn charles at finn.ws
Sun Mar 12 10:50:29 EST 2006

Jim, Barbara, and anyone else out there who might have pictures,
drawings, etc. we could use on our website:

Please send these to chas at finn.ws

If you are not comfortable with electronic files and would like to send
by regular mail, my address is:

Charles Finn
323 Battlefield Road
Saratoga Springs,  NY  12866

Let me know if you would like them returned and I will gladly do so.

Thanks,
Charles Finn
Mighty Quinn  #114
webmaster