[C38] I need you help...

Charles Finn charles at finn.ws
Tue Mar 14 09:30:43 EST 2006

One of the most amazing aspects regarding our boat is it just keeps on
winning and winning and winning!
Harp (Dennis Minnick) just won the Golden Gate Yacht Club Midwinter
series and Hiwatha (Bob Porter) won/placed in several major races on the
Great Lakes over the past year.  I would be happy to celebrate the
continuing accomplishments of our yachts with a place on our site
(racing or voyaging).  Please send me your recent success stories (dates
included) along with a few photos and I will build a page that will
chronicle these events for posterity.

Send to:  chas at finn.ws

Thanks,
Charles Finn