[C38] trying to sell her

Rich West rw at idea-asylum.com
Wed Jun 14 18:05:53 EDT 2006

Hi Patrick,

I sure don't know anything about the boat market in your area but you're C38
looks like a steal!  What a beautiful boat.  Maybe you need a new broker?
Maybe you need to advertise on the West Coast and let people know in the ad
how much shipping to L.A. or San Francisco would be.  Also, have you tried
an ad on rec.boats.marketplace?  I also got a great response with a listing
on craigslist.org.

If I hear of anyone, I'll sure send them your way.  Good Luck.

Rich, Legacy, #360