[C38] mainsail

Kerry Grimes littlebreeze at comcast.net
Sat Jul 29 16:19:55 EDT 2006

Rod and Patti Headlee wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I was going to buy a new mainsail for Joint Adventure but I forgot to measure my sail before I left Mexico. I was wondering if any of you had purchased a new main and if it matched the stock diminsions? I guess it would be a pretty big gamble to order without measuring. Any comments would be appreciated. I was looking at the Doyle sails at the Catalina Owners website.
>

> Rod Headlee
> S/V Joint Adventure
> Hull #12

> Rod

I just received a new main sail from Hood Sails in the SF Bay Area.
Robin, the owner of the shop, measured the mast and boom, and then made
a few suggestions on what to add for our area and how I sail.  We put it
on the boat on the 26 of July and what a beautiful shape she has.  I am
looking forward to taking her out when the new traveler arrives.  Feel
free to call Robin at his office for the measurements or a quote.

Robin Sodaro

Hood Sailmakers
466 Coloma Street
Sausalito, CA 94965