[C38] mainsail

Glenn Terry Glenn.Terry at Sun.COM
Sat Jul 29 23:07:43 EDT 2006

I have been dealing with:

Pineapple Sails
Address:   	2526 Blanding Ave, Alameda, CA 94501
Phone:	(510) 522-2200

since my Newport 30 in 1981 when they did a sail survey and made a jib.
  Last year they made a main sail for my C-38.  They have always been a
quality shop.  The main had two compression battens and two tension
battens.  It is a pleasure to trim, points extremely well and does not
require a lot of adjustment.

I don't recall what I paid for it but 2 to 3,000 feels right.

This is their web site http://www.pineapplesails.com/

Regards,

G!enn