[C38] teak and holly

mark turner empty1 at ntlworld.com
Wed Dec 6 17:12:59 EST 2006

The Goose is floored in bamboo throughout. I think it my have been treated with some sort of wax or oil as it seems very resistant to staining and water penetration. I've attached two pics. If they don't appear on the list perhaps the webmaster could display them on the web site.
I am thinking of removing the wood from the galley area floor as the prson that fitted it made the planks too tight so two of them have buckled slightly in that area.