[C38] WTB: Sails

David L Ryan david at dlrfilms.com
Sun Oct 21 14:28:12 EDT 2007

Hello all,

Well the boat checked out, and now I'm looking to add a couple of
sails to the inventory.

1) A back-up main. The mainsail on her right now is in pretty good
condition, so would be strictly an emergency back-up. Doesn't have to
be pretty, but should serviceable enough to get us back to dry land.

2) A working jib. Right now she's got a nice 130% genoa on a roller-
furler. It drives the boat beautifully, but might be a bit much for
me and my short-handed crew in a short-tack situation. Debating
between adding an inner fore with a nice, small, easily managed
staysail; or a 100% jib to run up the second track in the roller
gear. Either way, I'd want the sail to be in good/very good condition
at least.

Any lines on where I might find either of the above would be much
appreciated!

-David