[C38] Cubic feet of air space

Kenneth M. Sutto kmspacific at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 23 20:09:02 EST 2007

     I have a 1983 Catalina 38 #253 up here in the Pacific Northwest. These last few nights have been very cold and in the morning the inside of the boat is sometimes frosty and always damp. I feel unsafe leaving a heater going all night, along with the power cost.
     How do I figure the cubic feet of air space below decks so I can get the right size air dryer dehumidifier? I was told they use very little power and are much safer than heaters.

     Ken Sutto    #253