[C38] Fresh Water Leak, in foot pump?

Rich West rw at idea-asylum.com
Wed Dec 12 20:31:52 EST 2007

Hi Larry and all,

We had a non-return valve buried behind the engine in a hose that went to
the hot water heater.  It turned out that it was this non-return valve that
was leaking.  I didn't find out until I bought a new hot water heater and
pulled the old one out to replace it.  I was sure it was the heater that was
leaking. Aargh!

Rich West, Legacy