[C38] Going to CA!

Mike & Jeannie mandj3 at cox.net
Thu Jan 11 14:19:34 EST 2007

Hey Max,I know you are looking forward to California. Wish I could meet you
there.
I am really glad the sail works out for you. It is a better sail than the
new one I had made.
When you get back from your trip e-mail me and I will send the main to you
Have a great trip
Fair winds and rum drinks
Mike