[C38] the goose has problems

Duff, Russ (R.W.) rduff at visteon.com
Tue Jan 23 10:15:06 EST 2007

I rebuilt and rebedded all of the ports on Avantura.  It isn't a hard job,
but it is time consuming.  I purchased the necessary weather stripping from
catalinadirect.com.  The hardest part was cleaning all of the old sealant
out of the frames before re-building them.  I now have no window leaks.

I would watch that leak in the steering pedestal; I just rebuilt the cockpit
sole because of leaks around the pedestal.

If you would like some more info, please contact me.

Sincerely,
Russ Duff
Catalina 38, Hull #112
"AVANTURA"