[C38] C38 chauvinism

Ron Zetterberg ronz at as400search.com
Wed Jan 31 15:32:34 EST 2007

Don,

Thanks for the note... and the invitation...no bias here ;-)

I live in San Diego... sailed the Bay for twenty years in the 70s and 80s,
Ericsons and J boats.......  Great sailing... day sail around Alcatraz..
...lunch at Dantes...wander around Angel Island.. evening sail back to
Alameda....  Great place to own and sail a boat....

Thanks for the comment... You have convinced me!! I am actively looking for
a great deal.. great boat.. anywhere on the west coast... If you hear of a
Catalina 38 in the Bay area that is worth considering... let me know..

At your service,

Ron Zetterberg
VP, Staffing Services
AS400 Personnel Agency