[C38] It has been a good run

Charles charles at finn.ws
Fri Feb 2 17:44:58 EST 2007

Commodore Launie has decided that he would rather have someone else
doing the work on the website (which includes of course, this
listserve).  He let me know this yesterday.
I have let him know that I will be handing this off immediately and have
sent him the access information so he can run the site and services.

I took over the website, etc. after Sailnet went South with Phil's
support and blessing.  You might recall this required a major re-design
of the website as well as the creation of our listserve.  Many of you
actively collaborated with me, with design and material input,
submission of many drawings and "how to" articles, etc.  Thanks for the
good times and all the help!!!!!
I will continue to be a member (just like all of you) and I promise I
will continue to be part of our conversations as my "love affair" with
Mighty Quinn has many years left in it!!!

In the meantime, I think it is best if you address your concerns
directly to Commodore Launie
( jlaunie at cox.net ) as he has made it clear that he will make the decisions.

All the best and signing off for the last time as:
Webmaster
Charles Finn
Mighty Quinn #114