[C38] New bow cleats

mark turner empty1 at ntlworld.com
Fri Feb 23 12:40:32 EST 2007

I added a pair of cleats to the bow using the folding toe rail cleats from
www.defenderUS.com.
I also fitted a pair amidships. As well as being cleats they also make good
fairleads.

I also fitted 3 cleats that slide on the foredeck track (again from
Defender - I think they call them chock and cleat-made by schaefer).These
are useful for tieing off spring lines led through the toerail cleats
amidships.
I think it was on off the best things I did when I refitted The Goose.
Happy sailing
Mark Turner.