[C38] Bomar Hatches

morris pam pam_morris20765 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 15:07:13 EDT 2007

Joe, Hi!   It sure would be lots of fun to have a
Catalina 38 Start in the NOODS.   Actually, any
regatta here on the Chesapeake Bay that would have a
one design start.     I don't think many of the other
boats race or - if we could even get 5 boats to
starting line.

Although, we can plan/advertise for next year or one
of the other regatta's here ie. Hospice cup or Good
Old Boat regatta.   I think either one of these would
be an excellent venue for Catalina 38 owners that
don't typically race.

Thanks, Pam