[C38] engine temp

Rob Cornelsen robcornelsen at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 21:05:28 EDT 2007

Bill,

If your heat exchanger is not clogged and you are sure
you have water comming out of the exhaust - check that
the water jacket is full  - Next replace the rediator
cap - if it still runs hot replace the thermostat  -
you can take it out as a test - I left mine out all
summer before I finally purchased a new one last
September

Good luck

Rob Cornelsen
Dead Calm #223