[C38] Rudder packing gland is the pits

Charles charles at finn.ws
Sat Aug 4 11:50:06 EDT 2007

All of this reminds me that one of us had a problem with the cockpit
floor and fixed it my making it into an engine access hatch?  As I am 6"
5" and haven't been able to touch my toes for more than 50 years...
getting to this part of the boat is out of the question.  If I am
correct, could whoever made the hatch in the cockpit floor tell us how?

Thanks,
Charles Finn
Mighty Quinn,  #114