[C38] Keel Stub Wood Removal?

Kerry Grimes littlebreeze at comcast.net
Sat Sep 15 12:37:27 EDT 2007

I seem to remember that all the 38s do not have the plywood in the keel
stub.  I'm not sure but i think that 84 and newer do not have wood in
them.  Maybe a call to Catalina will straighten that out.  remember that
the smile on the keel has nothing to do with the wood on the keel stub.
  Even if you have a Catalina without the wood in the stub you will
still see the smile at one time or another.

Kerry Grimes
Littlebreeze 139
San Francisco