[C38] The Catalina Smile

Les hlhowell at pacbell.net
Mon Sep 17 12:25:10 EDT 2007

Here in Southern CA, our boat is hauled only about once a year.  I still
have the smile.  I don't think frozen water is the whole explanation,
although it may be a partial answer.

My "braille navigation" on occasion may also be part of the problem,
although I haven't hit anything this year (Knock! Knock!).  We'll see.

Regards,
Les H
On Mon, 2007-09-17 at 12:01 -0400, Charles wrote:
SNIP!
> Regarding repairs on the smile.  While I have done this three times and
> will probably continue, I do wonder if I am sealing moisture into the
> repair and if this is causing even more of a problem when it freezes.
> Any comments?

SNIP!