[C38] Fuel tank

Les hlhowell at pacbell.net
Mon Oct 8 09:07:31 EDT 2007

Hi, Phil,
	My tank holds 35 gallons +/-.  My boat is like yours, with the chamfer.
The tank sits about 4-5" away from the through-hull, and is not tight to
the chamfer, but about 4" away from it.  I am not at the boat now, but
next week will be there and can take some photos with a ruler in place
to scale them for you.

Regards,