[C38] Fuel tank tech info -- 5M attachments

Duff, Russ (R.W.) rduff at visteon.com
Wed Oct 24 13:36:08 EDT 2007

I have a 1981 and the tank is the same as the pics.  I wonder if a PO moved
your raw water intake?  Mine is in front of the engine, not off to the side,
therefore not in the way.

Sincerely,

Russ Duff

RDUFF at VISTEON.COM <mailto:RDUFF at VISTEON.COM>

Electrical Design Engineer

Visteon Corporation

30.2.032
One Village Center Drive