[C38] engine access. try door frame removal

Kenneth M. Sutto kmspacific at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 4 20:09:39 EST 2007

       I am trying to get to the shift linkage on the engine to adjust the angle of the cable. When I shift into forward the control handle at the helm does not engage very easy and sometimes slips out. There is a plate on the engine block that holds the linkage but I can barely reach it to remove the bolts on the block. I looked at  removing the Teak but the area is too far aft and to the right of the engine to get access from the forward end of the engine. It is also down very low in that area.
      Ken

Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 09:09:22 -0800From: drstrong at ucdavis.eduTo: listserve at catalina38.orgSubject: Re: [C38] engine access. try door frame removal