[C38] congratulations!

David L Ryan david at dlrfilms.com
Wed Nov 7 21:13:42 EST 2007

I'm a West Coast sailer, so all this skinny water stuff is pretty new
to me, and the idea of sailing over 12 feet of water for miles and
mile and miles is just plain weird. But the previous owner took her
to the Abacos several times, always had fun, and never got so stuck
he couldn't get himself unstuck. (His advice is if you're going to
push your luck on a shallow cut, do it slow and do it will the tide
is rising!)

The boat's up to it. We'll soon see if I am!