[C38] congratulations!

Eldore Wood photosbyeldore at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 8 00:38:26 EST 2007

Congrats!

                   - as new owners of a beautiful Catalina 38 ft ourselves, soon to be re-named Shya Amanzi  (Zulu for hit the water) and sailing out of Alameda, we could not be happier with our boat.  Although we have only had her for a 2 months we are thrilled with her sailing perfomance and grace.  Enjoy and keep us posted onyour trip!

  Eldore' and Victor Wood

   "Tom T." <tdtron at earthlink.net> wrote:
  My 38 is a shoal draft model and I keep it in Florida where the water is
"thin" but I've also sailed much of the Bahamas in a boat with over 6' of
draft and only rarely did we hit bottom. There is a lot of thin water in
the Bahamas but most places are easily reached with some prudence.

Tom Troncalli

11/6/2007 8:05 PM

Eldore' Wood
Photographer/Artist