[C38] mainsheet magazine

Joseph Launie jlaunie at cox.net
Fri Nov 16 00:40:32 EST 2007

Ken,
    The November issue should arrive any day. I have already received my
editor's copy which comes out about 2 weeks before the general mailing
so we can check o see if we fouled anything up. At that point, we cannot
do anything about it but at least we know. I think our C-38 column in
this issue will be useful to most since it is about crossing situations
at sea. If you do not get your copy in about 10 days, let me know and I
will try to trace it for you. Joe