[C38] Fuel tank tech info -- 5M attachments

mark turner empty1 at ntlworld.com
Tue Nov 27 05:29:29 EST 2007

Hi Phil, The Goose is a 1981 with sloping floor. I have the rectangular under bunk access panel. My fuel tank is shaped like the one in the drawing (goodness knows how I would ever get it out). Can't remember how much it holds except it is more than 18 gals. The brokers advert said 35 gals- i seem to recall it was more like 25.