[C38] Fuel tank tech info -- 5M attachments

Duff, Russ (R.W.) rduff at visteon.com
Thu Nov 29 08:05:04 EST 2007

So that is how it is done!  A few years back someone posted that they added
their starter battery behind the fuel tank.  For the life of me, I couldn't
figure out where they would put it.  If it was either Phil with Que Linda,
or someone else who had a small tank, now I see how it was done.  I have the
larger 35 gallon tank and could not figure out where the battery could fit.
I guess that is one advantage of having the smaller tank.

Sincerely,
Russ Duff
Catalina 38, Hull #112
"AVANTURA"