[C38] teak table for Catalina 38

Eldore Wood photosbyeldore at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 9 20:43:57 EST 2007

Thank you for the information Patrick.  I look forward to hearing from Bill. There is no way that we would  attempt to make it ourselves.

  Eldore' and Victor Wood
  Shya Amanzi

Patrick Harpole <1derful at comcast.net> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                I live in the San Francisco Bay Area.   The pedestal was/is original.   Bill Tarleton is the craftsman that made the table

I’ve heard from someone else that they thought they would do it themselves.   It’s a little more difficult than it appears.  The teak comes in sections that are about 6” wide so you have to know how to glue the pieces together

then finish the word.   I’ve forwarded your request to Bill and he can get back to you about particulars.   He has a WEB that shows his work.
  Patrick