[C38] Fresh Water Leak

Larry Malmberg larrypi at linkline.com
Wed Dec 12 19:29:07 EST 2007

Hi all, we apparently have a small leak somewhere in our fresh water system.
We have checked around and cannot find it but, if we leave the water
pressure on in about a week the tank goes dry so the water is going
somewhere.  LOL  Any ideas?  I have though about food coloring but don't
really want to stain up anything if possible, any other ideas?

While on the issue of fresh water, have any of you had experience with
bladder tanks?  We are preparing for the 09 Trans Pac Race, LA to Honolulu
(and back) and fresh water is going to be an issue.  I have thoughts of
adding a fresh water bladder but am not sure how reliable they are etc.  Any
advice would be appreciated and any links to purchase one too!  Thanks in
advance and please everyone, Have a Happy Holiday Season and great New Year!

Best regards,

Larry Malmberg