[C38] bosun's chair

Kenneth M. Sutto kmspacific at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 3 20:02:17 EDT 2008

          I went to West Marine the other day to buy a bosun chair and found out they pulled all of their bosun's chairs off the shelfs. they told me there was a problem either with the stiching or failure with the D-rings. Either way they will be off the shelf for a long time. The 'Professional", "Soft Seat", and "Pocket" were all pulled and they are trying to get a hold of the people who bought them to return them as soon as possible.
         That leaves two chairs left for West Marine to sell, "Top Climber", and "Deckware Mast Pro Harness". I don't need a $430.  bosun chair, (Top Climber) so that leaves  the Deckware Mast Pro Harness, $175.  Does anyone on this listserve own one of these  Mast Pro Harness? If so what is their opinion of it?

            Ken
                Sundancer  #251