[C38] Spinnaker for sale

Phil Gay eyriepg at comcast.net
Mon Jun 9 00:54:10 EDT 2008

I would like to sell a symmetrical spinnaker which I bought about 6 years
ago from another member of the C38 association.  It was built for a C38.  I
don't believe there are any patches but some of the panels at the bottom of
the sale have been replaced.  You will notice them in the attached photo.
Only the newer panels are crispy and the yarn on the edges if some of the
panels are slightly frayed, not enough to weaken the sail but a little
annoying.  I think I paid $350 for it and will take less for it.  It has a
turtle sail bag.

If you are interested, call me at 206 947-6095.  I plan to buy an asym for
cruising.

Phil Gay

C38 049 Que Linda

Everett, WA