[C38] Solar panel controller

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 13:50:00 EDT 2008

Hi guys,

Do any of you have experience with the FLEXCHARGE controller that West
Marine sells, or any other charge controller for solar energy??

I`m going to reinstall four ARCO 2.4 amps, 45 watts solar panels on
ESTANCIA. The  panels are supposed to regulate the energy produced, but they
will never stop sending current and an overcharge can occur. So, that`s what
I need a charge controller for my two battery banks. The Flexcharge is a
good option, but I assume that some people out there have used other brands.

Any recommendations or comments will be appreciated.
Regards,

Max Soto
C38 #198 ESTANCIA
Puntarenas, Costa Rica