[C38] Compass fix in CA

Les hlhowell at pacbell.net
Thu Jan 24 18:11:49 EST 2008

I put the led one in JACE while I had the pedistal torn apart.  It draws
much less power, and has a really nice glow to it.  It took me a couple
of tries to get even distribution, though.  I don't remember the
details, but it has something to do with my wife telling me to read the
directions ;-)

Regards,