[C38] inflatable tenders

Kenneth M. Sutto kmspacific at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 26 21:37:10 EST 2008

              I was at the Seattle boat show today looking at inflatable dinghies. It's a little comfusing trying to figure out  what is what. I looked the the Zodiac Typhoon, Walker Bay Odyssey AF, and the Achilles Lex Standard 88. Some of these are pvc,some are hypalon. Some have removable hard floors ,wood or metal, some have air floors.
              Anybody out there sugest what is good or what is bad to look out for? I want to get from the boat to shore, sometimes gravelly sometimes sandy beach. I also want to work on the boat in the water with tools and gear in the tender.

            Thanks,

            Ken      "Sundancer"    #253