[C38] inflatable tenders

Joseph Launie jlaunie at cox.net
Sun Jan 27 16:47:57 EST 2008

Kenneth,
    What I have been told is the hyperlon has much more UV resistance
which is important if the dinghy is going to spend a lot of time in the
sun. The old Avon hyperlon dinghys were very rugged. The downside is
that hyperlon is heavier than PVC. It comes down to trade-offs as it
usually does. Joe Launie, Commodore, Macavity