[C38] Some upcoming action for us great lakes folks

Duff, Russ (R.W.) rduff at visteon.com
Mon Feb 11 15:38:50 EST 2008

I am at the Ford Yacht Club on the south end of Grosse Ile, MI which is
where the Detroit River meets Lake Erie (N 42 Degrees 05.417 Minutes
W 83 Degrees 10.231 Minutes).

FYI, it will take you a good 10 hours just to get from there to the north
end of Lake Saint Claire, then another 8 to 10 hours to travel up the St.
Claire River to Port Huron at the south end of Lake Huron. Plan on having
enough fuel to make the trip since there aren't many easily accessible fuel
stops along the way.

Hopefully see you this summer.

Sincerely,
Russ Duff