[C38] Some upcoming action for us great lakes folks

navion at charter.net navion at charter.net
Mon Feb 11 15:59:13 EST 2008

Charles,  I am presently living in Duluth and would be more than happy to show you around when your here! I keep the boat in Bayfield, WI and spend almost every weekend anchoring out in the Apostile Islands. My cell is 218-428-3801 and my E-mail is Navion at Charter.net. Please feel free to call or write anytime.

Craig Steinkraus
"Wings" C-38 # 280