[C38] Compression relief on Universal Diesel M30/5424

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 12:20:35 EST 2008

Hi guys,

I have used the compression relief on Estancia to start the engine with low
batteries. While somone is at the helm cranking the engine, I'm holding the
valve and then I just release it. That's it! But is not conected to any
lever.

 I would not recoment turning off the engine with this valve. Only for a
real emergency. Cold air  will hit the exhaust valves and  can get bent.

Max Soto
C38 #198 ESTANCIA
Puntarenas, Cosata Rica