[C38] Water Maker

Rich West rw at idea-asylum.com
Fri Mar 28 12:53:46 EDT 2008

I've had really bad luck with Pur watermakers, particularly the Pur 40.  It
puts out about a cup of water an hour no matter what I or the factory do.
At least it uses a lot of power and makes a lot of noise while it makes it's
cup of water.  I hate it!  Support hasn't been great, but not terrible
either.

I think I'm going to take out the Pur and put in a Village Marine Little
Wonder.  It's not the most high-tech watermaker but it seems like a real
work horse.

Rich West
Legacy, #360