[C38] passage making

Les hlhowell at pacbell.net
Fri Mar 28 21:46:22 EDT 2008

Hi, Larry,
	I've not done this, but I do have friends who have.  The Transpac
committee publishes some requirements and also "suggested" materials to
have on board.  You might look up some of the articles that have been
written by prior Transpac'ers and see what they had to say.  Make sure
you take sufficient supplies for 3-4 weeks.  A becalmed transpac can
take quite a bit longer than the two weeks that the quick ones take.

Regards,