[C38] Forward water tank

Phil Gay eyriepg at comcast.net
Sun Mar 30 13:57:53 EDT 2008

I have been looking for ways to increase my water tankage.  The nominal
number for water capacity for the C38 is 35 gallons.  I looked up my forward
tank on line, a Ronco B114, and found that it is really a 24 gallon tank.

http://www.ronco-plastics.net/pdfs/MarineTanks2006.pdf

My guess is that like the fuel tank, 1981-1982 boats have a larger forward
tank.  Would someone with a later model boat note the number embossed into
the top of their tank?

The good news is that the holding tank is 21 gallons, larger than the 18
gallon figure that I have seen in print.  My wife's says that a true measure
of the size of a boat is the size of the holding tank.

Phil Gay

C38 049 Que Linda

Everett, WA