[C38] Forward water tank

D McC cat38skip at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 23:56:46 EDT 2008

I am planning to add 25 gallons by installing a long
narrow bladder tank in the bilge. Mount a piece of
3/8" Starboard above the keel bolts to support the
bladder and glass in blocks to mount the bladder tank
eyes and footman straps to hold the bladder in place.
the added weight will be carried low and centered in
the boat. I'll add tubing from the outlet on the stock
tank to the bladder tank filler and then feed to the
pump from the bladder tank. It will all be removable
for access to the entire bilge if necessary.

http://www.ronco-plastics.net/pdfs/MarineTanks2006.pdf