[C38] Crew Wanted

david at dlrfilms.com david at dlrfilms.com
Mon Apr 21 18:55:36 EDT 2008

Well apparently our earlier success with the Aries was no fluke. Our run
from Masonboro to Beaufort NC was dead downwind in light air, and after a
bit of fiddling to get the boat balanced, we didn't touch the wheel again
till we rounded up into the channel at about 6AM.

We are now outside of Norfolk VA, waiting for a window to sail to Montauk,
or at least to jump up to Cape May. Right now it looks too nor-eastish.

Where's my four days of SW 10-15?