[C38] mast height reply and Battery Question

RICHARD KILROY dickkilroy at verizon.net
Mon Apr 28 16:59:26 EDT 2008

Steve: On Dashaway down in the caribbean I have two sets of golf cart 6 volt
batteries wired in series. The first set is in the battery location forward
of the sink where Catalina put the two 12 volt batteries. The second set is
on the forward shelf in the sail locker, up against the glass in the
cockpit, outboard of this is the compressor for my Adler Barber super cold
machine. The batteries in the sail locker have a plastic top covering the
terminals to prevent droping a wrench or whatever creating a short and fire.
Hope this helps

Dick