[C38] no report of such in Latitude 38, that I saw

Patrick Harpole 1derful at comcast.net
Fri May 2 01:42:26 EDT 2008

Ggood idea..

  _____

From: listserve-bounces at catalina38.org
[mailto:listserve-bounces at catalina38.org] On Behalf Of D. R. Strong
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2008 6:25 PM
To: Catalina 38 Listserve
Subject: Re: [C38] no report of such in Latitude 38, that I saw

Patrick: Frank should call Latitude 38, which covers SFB carefully. I read
L38 and do not recall that any such incident was reported.
Don

Patrick: Frank should call Latitude 38, which covers SFB carefully. I read
L38 and do not recall that any such incident was reported.
Don

Patrick: Frank should call Latitude 38, which covers SFB carefully. I read
L38 and do not recall that any such incident was reported.
Don

Patrick Harpole wrote:

I received a call from Frank Butler (founder of Catalina  Yachts) who is
looking for the owner of a Catalina 38 that caught fire and burned up on
October 1, 2007 in San Francisco.  Name of vessel was Viridian.   Sail #361.
Anyone know about incident and/or owner?

Patrick

"Blue eyes"

  _____